Nine delicious new dishes at the Brasserie Le Faubourg
Quality seasonal ingredients, familiar recipes with a unique twist and mouthwatering presentation: the nine recent additions to the menu at the Brasserie Le Faubourg are not to be missed. Fans of the Le Faubourg classics (such as the salad Niçoise, bouillabaisse, tuna & veal) needn’t worry, as these dishes are still on the menu, but by trying something new, you may find a new favourite dish. Read on to find out more about the nine new dishes, or book a table at the Brasserie Le Faubourg to taste for yourself.
1) goose liver & rabbit | celery | almond | apricot | portulak | coconut (pictured below)
2)prawns flambeed | cep | “Frankfurt” herbs | tomato
3) cream of chanterelle soup | goat cheese ravioli | spinach (only until 17th September)
4) entrecôte | pan fried carrot | mushroom tartar | pommes allumettes | egg (pictured at top of page)
5) whole roasted sole | roasted onions | apple | potato
6) St. Pierre & lobster | cucumber risotto | corn | pea | pomelo
7) chocolate “blanc & noir” | coffee | gintonic (pictured above)
8 ) carrot cake | grape | rum-lime-yoghurt ice cream | mascarpone (only until 17th September)
9) crème brûlée | berries | sorbet | macaron (pictured below)
You can also put together your own three course menu for 39€ (plus 15€ for a glass of the recommended wine with each course), or four course menu for 49€ (plus 19€ for a glass of the recommended wine with each course). To see which dishes are included in this offer, please refer to the menu.
Book a table at the Brasserie Le Faubourg
Augsburgers Straße 41, Charlottenburg